Top Quality Stop Check Valves Manuafactured By Maniks
What is Stop Check valve:
Stop check valves are check valves with a built-in stop valve function. check valves are also known as non-return valve,clack valve, non-return valve, reflux valve, retention valve, one-way valve. Maniks Manufactures check valve are called MCHV and Stop check valves are known as MSCA. Stop check valve (MSCA) and check valve (MCHV) are available in angle way versions.
Working Of Check Valves :
Stop check valves are self-automated valves that do not require any human intervention or external control instead rely on the flow of fluid to open and close open. These valves normally have two openings; one for fluid to enter the valve and other for fluid to leave. Simply, a stop check valve allows a fluid to flow in one direction and prevents it to flow in reverse direction. These valves are basically found everywhere, including the home and every industry. Like other types of valves, Check valves are used with different types of media like air, gases, liquid etc.
The check valves are designed to open at very low differential pressures, allow favourable flow conditions and are easy to disassemble for inspection and service.
The stop check valve (MSCA) is equipped with vented cap and has internal back-seating enabling the spindle seal to be replaced whilst the valve still under pressure.
Laser cut V-ports provide excellent opening characteristics to check valves (Stop check valve (MSCA) / check valve (MCHV) 50-125).
The maniks check valve cone has a built-in flexibility to ensure a precise and tight closing towards the valve seat.
A well balanced dampening effect between the piston and the cylinder gives an optimal protection during low loads and against pulsations.
Check Valve Feature:
- Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717(Ammonia) and R744 (CO2).
- Can be used in chemical and petro-chemical applications.
Modular Concept :
- Each check valve housing is available with several different connection types and sizes.
- Possible to convert Stop check valve (MSCA) or check valve (MCHV) to any other product in MSVL family like regulating valve, stop valve or strainer. just by replacing the complete top part.
- Fast and easy valve overhaul service. It is easy to replace the top part and no welding is needed.
- Designed to open at a very low differential pressure of 0.04 bar (0.58 psig).
- Designed with a built-in damping chamber preventing valve flutter in case of low refrigerant velocity and/or low density.
Check Valve Design:
Packing gland (MSCA-X) :
- Butt-weld DIN (EN 10220)- ME 15 - 125 (½ - 5 in.)
- Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 80), - ME 15 - 40 (½ - 1½ in.)
- Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 40), - ME 50 - 125 (2 - 5 in.)
- Socket-weld ANSI (B 16.11),- ME 50 (2 in.)
- The "full temperature range" packing gland is the standard for the entire MSVL platform.
- This ensures perfect tightness throughout the whole temperature range : –60/+150°C (–76/+302°F).
Damping chamber :
- The chamber is filled with refrigerants (gas or liquid), which provides a damping effect when the valve opens and closes.
Valve Cone :
- The housing is made from special, cold resistant steel.
Spindle (MSCA-X) :
- Valve cone with built in metallic stop - prevents damage to teflon ring in case of over tightening.
- Made of polished stainless steel, which is ideal for O-ring sealing.
Check Valve Installation :
The check valve must be mounted vertically with the cone downwards. The valve is designed to resist very high internal pressure. However, the piping system in general should be designed to avoid liquid traps and reduce the risk of hydraulic pressure caused by thermal expansion.
For further information refer to installation instructions for MSCA-X/MSCHV-X. If cold refrigeration oil having low viscosity enters and settles in the damping chamber, problems with the check valve may arise. Consequently, it may be necessary to modify the valve for more viscous liquids by enlarging the hole to the damping chamber.
Technical Data For Check Valves :
- Refrigerants : Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717(Ammonia) and R744 (CO2). For further information refer to the product instruction for MSCA-X/MSCHV-X.
- Temperature range : -60/+150°C (–76/+302°F).
- Max. working pressure 52 bar g (754 psig).
- We offer special service for your existing system components for pneumatic
pulse application, to recondition your inoperative valves and assure operating
reliability as good as new . DO NOT scrap your valves (ONLY IMPORTED) unless
inspected by our experts.
- We offer SPARE DIAPHRAGMS , PILOT SOLENOIDS and COILS for your EXISTING
- We provide special enclosures for timers such as flame proof enclosures ,
SS enclosures , FRP enclosures , IP65 enclosures on request.
- We also cater to special requirement such as flame proof enclosures for valves.